- Ownership of 75% forest and 25% pasture.
- 2 water springs
- It is bordered at the end by a ravine (extension of 130 meters).
- Walking trails. It has no internal roads.
- Multiple sites to build.
- Land suitable for agriculture.
- Availability of drinking water (Asada) and electricity.
Property located in San Blas, 10 km from the city of San Isidro, 2 km from the community of General Viejo. Access suitable for all vehicles.
Positioning: Valley view, Mountain view, Surrounded by forest, Near Protected Areas, On the mountains,
Ground Use: Cattle, Forest Reserve,
Farm Features: Dairy, Well, Overgrown pasture sections, Pastures,
Hydrography: Water stream / creek, to the back of the property , Small waterfalls (under 3 meters), Water spring during the dry season,
Power: Public network / grid available,
Water: Service available from AyA, Connected to a spring on the property, Service connected from ASADA,
Phone: Cellular coverage,
Road in front: Gravel, Paved, Concrete,
Other Services: TV Cable (available),